Earlier this year, we shared with you a list of 10 supply chain influencers to follow on Twitter. Here is the next installment of the top supply chain Twitter handles to watch –
- PIU (Procurement Intelligence Unit) | @procurementiu | (420 + followers) Official feed of the research firm and Procurement Leaders partner, Procurement Intelligence Unit.
- Jo Confino | @joconfino | (4,200 + followers) Jo is an executive editor of the Guardian, and tweets about the connection between sustainability and the supply chain.
- Bob Ferrari | @bob_ferrari | (1,200 + followers) Global supply chain influencer, thought leader, consultant, blogger and independent supply chain analyst.
- Purchasing Insight | @purchaseinsight | (1,700 + followers) Follow for purchasing, purchase to pay, e-invoicing and supply chain news.
- Guardian Tech | @guardiantech | (1.9 million + followers) As technology plays an even more critical role for procurement, be sure to keep up with the latest news from the Guardian’s technology team.
And of course, don't forget about the BravoSolution UK team at @BravoSolutionUK and our US colleagues at @BravoSolution. We're tweeting about the news and issues affecting today's procurement teams, and strategies for driving top-and bottom-line growth through strategicsourcing.
Who are your must-follow procurement and supply chain resources on Twitter? Let’s start to create a comprehensive list.
Stay tuned for our next post on social influence to read about the top procurement groups on LinkedIn.