If you're looking for real-time procurement news and analysis, look no further. These 10 supply chain influencers will keep you up-to-date on everything you need and want to know via Twitter.
- Peter Smith | @gpetersmith | (1,000 + followers) Peter is the editor of Spend Matters UK/Europe, and a go-to source on public sector procurement and sourcing technology.
- Procurement Leaders | @ProcurementMag | (3,000 + followers) Home of the Procurement Leaders Network. Procurement Leaders is a great follow for CPOs. Terrific insight on global procurement, current events and the news and issues affecting supply chains today.
- CIPS | @CIPSNews |(2,200 + followers) Tweets from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
- Sustainable Procurement Centre of Excellence | @susprocleeds | (170 + followers) If you're passionate about sustainable supply chains and the impact sustainable purchasing can have on higher education in the UK, then SPCE is the team to follow.
- Supply Management | @Supplymgmt | (2,900 + followers) Non-stop Tweets on micro and macro supply chain news from the UK publication Supply Management.
- Laura Cecere | @lcecere | (3500+ followers) Laura is the founder of Supply Chain Insights, a new research firm. Her tweets and research focus on helping companies improve the value of their supply chains.
- Supply Chain Europe | @SupplyE | (900 + followers) A top supply chain publication in Europe. Tweets, news and analysis on procurement, logistics, manufacturing and warehousing.
- Paul Snell | @procurementpaul |(1,400 + followers) One of the top voices in the industry, Paul serves as deputy editor of Supply Management.
- David Rae | @David_Rae | (900 + followers) Tweeting about the economic and business drivers impacting CPOs today. Editor of Procurement Leaders.
- Mickey North Rizza | @MNorthRizza | (300+ Followers) BravoSolution’s very own VP of strategic services. Mickey is a former Gartner analyst, and universally recognized as one of the top voices on supply chain, sourcing and procurement excellence.
And of course, don't forget about the BravoSolution team at @BravoSolutionUK. We're tweeting about the news and issues affecting today's procurement teams, and strategies for driving top-and bottom-line growth through strategic sourcing.
Who do you recommend following on Twitter?